Document Control Specialist
- Reproduce small and wide format documents, drawings and photos via computer and/or
- Manage cash and payment systems, as well as business system in accordance with
- Manage and organize electronic files in alignment with company structure.
- Manage customers needs pertaining to FedEx shipping & inquiries.
- Perform routine tasks as assigned by Shop Manager.
- Help maintain a clean and healthy work environment.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Communicates effectively with co-workers and customers either in person, telephone
- Displays a flexible attitude and is able to change tasks at moment’s notice due to the
needs of the business.
- Maintains a collaborative demeanor while working in high pressure environment to
produce a superior quality product.
- Exhibits excellent time management skills in order to meet strict deadlines on a daily &
- Responds effectively to direction from any team member and help to maintain a positive
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude.
- Drives timeline & education to complete necessary training as outlined in TPS Company
procedures within 90 day period.
- Must be able to be on feet/standing for several hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift and handle 27lbs and on occasion lift and handle 55lbs with
assistance of another employee.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Office programs
- Adobe Creative Suites
- AutoCAD Viewer
***Download and fill out the application below. Email your completed application to email@example.com.